REGULAR SUMMER SESSION (July 6-24):
Full Day: $625
Additional Fees (optional):
Lunch: $8/day (regular size); $9/day (adult size)
After-Hours Care: $25/day OR $100/week (3:00 - 5:30pm)
Payment Policies 2020
- A $25 deposit must accompany all registrations (even if you plan to apply for a scholarship). If we do not receive a deposit with your registration, we can not guarantee you a spot. (if you have special circumstances, please call us)
- PLEASE NOTE: this deposit is fully refundable should we have to cancel camp or move to a virtual camp that you are not interested in attending. That decision will be made no later than June 8th.
- Scholarship award notifications will be made by May 25, 2020
- All non-scholarship applicant balances are due June 15, 2020
- Scholarship applicants' balances are due by June 29, 2020
- NEW: Students with unpaid balances as of July 3 will be placed on the wait list for all classes, unless arrangements have been made with the SFOA office. We understand that financial situations sometimes arise, but you must communicate with us and let us know the plan for payment.
SFOA accepts cash, checks, and credit cards. Please note that payment via check/cash helps us put more of your tuition dollars back into our program!
- Request for cancellation must be in writing (hard copy or email) and received in the office by dates referenced below.
- Full refunds are available until June 22, 2020
- Non-scholarship applicants who withdraw from June 22 thru June 29, 2020 will forfeit their $25 deposit
- No refunds are available after June 29, 2020