SFOA will use and layer the following CDC recommended prevention strategies throughout the summer program:
1. Hand washing and respiratory etiquette
2. Cleaning and maintaining healthy facilities
3. Any additional changes/updates that the CDC makes is what we will follow.
Core principles for cleaning and maintaining healthy facilities:
SFOA will routinely clean high-touch surfaces (such as doorknobs and equipment). We will provide hand sanitizer.
Testing: Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 during camp will be isolated and their parent/guardian will be immediately notified to pick them up. Anyone who comes in contact with someone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will also be notified. Anyone displaying the following symptoms will be referred for diagnostic testing:
· A temperature is considered 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
· Sore throat
· Cough (for students with chronic cough due to allergies or asthma, a change in their cough from baseline)
· Difficulty breathing (for students with asthma, a change from their baseline breathing)
· Diarrhea or vomiting
· New loss of taste or smell
· New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever